For courses, there is a one-time registration fee of Rs.200 for all colleges or for one or more universities. This one-time registration can be done in online mode via debit card/credit card/net banking/wallet/UPI.
All applicants should note that Phase 1 registrations will close on July 30, 2022, after which web options will begin from July 6, 2022 to July 30, 2022.
Applicants can check the steps below on how to register
- Visit dost.cgg.gov.in
- Then click on the Candidate pre-registration option
- A new page will open then read the instructions given on the page
- Applicants must click on the other board option to register for TS DOST 2022
- Fill in the requested details and click on Aadhar Authentication
- Then the TS DOST ID will be generated and the password will be sent
- Once done, they can log in
Candidates can start registering from today and all dates for Phase 2 registrations, the allocation list has been given in the notification.