Delhi University (DU) Colleges will announce the third selection list for Undergraduate Courses (UG) today, October 16. The admission process against the third cut list will begin from October 18 and will continue until October 20. Applicants can view the third cut-off list on DU’s official website at https://admission.uod.ac.in/
Steps to check the third cut list of DU 2021:
- Visit the official website at https://admission.uod.ac.in/
- Click the link for the third cut-off list for UG courses which is available on the home page
- The cut list will appear on the screen depending on the stream you have chosen. Select the ‘Science’ or ‘Arts and Commerce’ link, depending on the courses you have applied for
- A list with cutoff scores from various colleges as well as categories will be displayed
- Show third cut list and save a copy of the list for the future
Delhi University’s first two cutoff lists saw over 11 lakh candidates for around 70,000 seats. Over 51,000 students have paid their admission fees.
Since many students on the second selection list have transferred their courses and colleges, applicants on the third selection list might not see a significant drop in the grades required for admission to top colleges. While this may help open a few courses that were completely full earlier, the threshold may not go down or down.
Applicants will be required to submit their Class 10 certificate, Class 12 certificate, Transfer certificate, Migration certificate, Category certificate (if applicable) and two passport-sized photographs for the admission process.
This year, nine courses requested 100 percent marks in the first cut-off list and even in the second cut-off list, the required marks for some senior courses remained at 100 percent.
Students who meet the threshold can apply for the course, and another list will only be published if places are left vacant at colleges. The list of admissions via the DU entrance test will be published on October 30 at https://admission.uod.ac.in/.